WFU

2018年7月22日 星期日

Bus arrived late and stopped at wrong place





Today I want to tell everyone about that I went to New York, and we went to see The Lion King show, and I think the show is good.

When we woke up, we went to the bus station, our bus is called Mega Bus, and our seat is four seats, and has a table, but it is very small. When we are on the bus, we are very happy, but when we are on the road, we can't sleep well, because the road isn't very flat.

I think this trip has some problems, one is the time isn't right, it says we will arrive at 2 o'clock, but it arrives at 5 o'clock, and we all think it is not so good, the second is the place it stopped, it says it will stop at 27 street, but it stopped at 34 street.

The problems cause other problems, too, like we can't easily walk to our hotel just because the place were wrong, we don't have time to sleep in the hotel, because we arrived too late, so we are tired after we saw The Lion King.

Then we went to watch The Lion King, and I know what they are acting, because I saw The Lion King movie before, my Mom wants me to know what is the show acting, because the show is very expensive.

When we finished watching the show, we all are very tired, because the show is 2 hour, when we finish watching the show, it is 11 o'clock, and we didn't sleep for a long time, so when we are at the hotel, we all went to sleep.

I think today is not a good day, because the Mega Bus is not good at all, because it let our sleeping time be short, and we are very tired, when we came back to sleep, we are all very very tired, and I am angry about this.