WFU

2018年7月16日 星期一

Freedom Trail walking





Today I want to tell everyone about that I walked on the Freedom Trail, and there is a trail that is red, and you can follow this trail, and go to visit some places.

We went to the Old South Meeting House, and I found a worksheet, I did that worksheet, and my answers are all correct. I saw lots of chairs there, and I am very glad to sit on the chair, because I was very tired, and my feet are hurt.

Then we went to eat lunch with my Dad's friend, and I think that restaurant is good, children have children menus, and in the back of children menu, there are games to play, and there will have some questions you can answer, too.

When we finished the lunch, we went to a merry-go-round, and there are lots of animals, and I sat on an owl, my brother sat on a turtle. When it starts, my brother thinks it is very scared, so he started to count the numbers, and when it finished, his hand was cold.

Then we went to an ice cream shop, I bought a chocolate ice cream, and I think the ice cream is not so good, and I just ate the ice cream, I didn't eat the cookie, I think I won't come to this shop again, because it is not so good.

After all, we went to eat our dinner, and I think the noodles in the restaurant are too hard to bite, so I don't really like it, and I don't like the salad, too, because some lettuce are not very sweet, so I don't like it very much.

I think today is a very good day, because we went to the merry-go-round, and I have lots of fun, because I saw my brother counting numbers, and I think the owl is cute, and the owl is not very high, so I like it.