WFU

2018年7月13日 星期五

Today we went to America





Today I want to tell everyone about that I went to America, and we fly to Tokyo first and then transfer to America.

When we are flying to Tokyo, we ate one meal, and I finished it all, then I wanted to go the bathroom, so I walked to the bathroom, when I am flushing the toilet, the sound was very loud, and the sound scared me.

Then we are going to transfer to America, and I am very excited, because my Mom says that the seat will be much bigger. When I went into the airplane, I saw the seat was bigger, and the TV is bigger then before, too.

After we sat down, the children meal came, and the meal is curry, and I ate it all, too, because I think it was very delicious. Then I fell asleep, and when I woke up, I think I just slept for an hour, but I slept for 7 hours. I don't know I will be that tired, and 7 hours is like you sleep a night!

When I woke up, I saw there is a meal on my table, and the meal seems like breakfast, but I feel that I am full, so I didn't eat any of it. My Dad and Mom's breakfast is hamburger, and I think their breakfast is better.

When we are at America, we are going to our hotel, and we get confused by the train, and there is a man that knew how to speak Mandarin, and he knew where do we need to go, so we asked him, and we found the way to our hotel.

I think today is very tired, because we get confused by the train, and we walked and walked, we climbed the stairs with luggage, and we are very tired, so when I finish this blog post, I will go to bed and sleep, good night everyone.