WFU

2018年7月30日 星期一

My brother is the tour guide





Today I want to tell everyone about that I went to the MOMATH museum, and I really love it, and my brother is today's tour guide.

When we woke up, we went to a restaurant called Shake Shack, and I order a Shack Burger, and the meat is beef, and I love it, I ate it all, and we drank a large Lemonade, they made the Lemonade by themselves.

In the park, there are lots of pigeons, and I really don't like pigeons, because I think they are strange, ugly and uncomfortable, and I don't want to be attacked by pigeons, so I really don't like the park except Shake Shack.

Then we went to the MOMATH museum, and I like the museum, I like the basketball machine the most, because it can change something that can let the machine throw in the goal, and this is fun.

When we finished visiting the museum, you can throw your ticket in a box, if you throw in the smaller box in the bigger box, you can get a present, and we practiced a lot, and I almost got in, but I didn't.

Then we went to Chipotle and ate our dinner, we just bought two salads, because when we finished eating, we will go to Bread & Butter to buy noodles back to our hotel and eat our supper.

I think today is a good day, because we went to the MOMATH museum, but I didn't throw in and I am very sad, because it just need 0.01 cm more, and it can go in the smaller box, so I am sad.