WFU

2018年7月2日 星期一

Tomorrow I will go to Japan





Today I want to tell everyone about that I will go to Japan tomorrow, and I am very excited.

We will go to Japan for 5 days, and tomorrow when we fly to Japan, we will just go to our hotel.

If you need to go to another country, you must clean some food from your refrigerator, or when you come back, your food will be stale.

I am excited for sitting on the plane, sitting on the bus and go to the hotel and sleep, so tonight I want to go to sleep early.

I want to wake up early, so I will be tired, and I can sleep well on the high speed rail and the plane.

I wish I can remember all the things that I need to bring and all the things that I need to do.

I wish I can be happy about all the things that happened in Japan, and I want to be happy 5 days.

I wish I won't listen about my brother angry, and I wish I can catch some rare Pokemons, so I will be very happy.

I wish I can hatch some Pokemon eggs, and I wish I can catch some Pokemons that I don't have.

I think tomorrow will be very fun, and I wish all 5 days will be very fun, too, I wish my wishes can come true.