WFU

2018年6月30日 星期六

Tik Tok game





Today I want to tell everyone about the game that is famous in Tik Tok, and I downloaded them.

I will tell you all of the games that I downloaded, and the games are all very fun.

  1. Stack
  2. TwistyRoad
  3. Helix Jump
  4. Gatecrasher
  5. Color Road

I downloaded those games and I think Stack is the best, because its blocks will change color.

In Tik Tok, who plays those games are very good at this, and I can't play very well, I am not strong.

If you want to know how to play, you can download the game you wanna know, and it will be fun.

If you want to play very well, you can download Tik Tok and watch the video that show you how to play.

I think the 5 games are really good, I like to play the game author's other games, because it is fun, too.

I think Tik Tok can help some games to be famous, and I will download all of the games, but if I think that game is boring, I will delete it.