WFU

2018年6月29日 星期五

Go to the science museum





Today I want to tell everyone about that I went to the science museum, and I am very happy today.

I went to a exhibition, and the exhibition is about science, and the things inside are very cool, too.

Then we wanted to prank my classmate, and I send a message to my classmate, they ask us where are we?

I answered we are on top of the dinosaur fossil, they told us to take a photo for where we are?

Then I take a photo with my teammates smiling, and they told us don't leave there, and we just stay there.

There is somewhere that you can drink water, and we just stay there, when they found us, we laughed.

The next blog I will write about when they are finding us, what did they thought and feel?

Then we went to McDonald to eat our lunch, and I have 6 chicken nuggets and a french fries for my lunch.

I drink 1 and a half cup of lemon tea, and I think that drink is awesome, and I love it, so I have 1 and a half cup.

I think today is fun, because today I ate McDonald, and I played with my friend, so I am happy.