WFU

2018年6月2日 星期六

2048





Today I want to tell everyone about that I played a game called 2048, this game is about moving blocks.

If the blocks that you move are the same number, it will be the number that the 2 numbers plus together.

The largest number that you can plus is 2048, that's why the game's name is 2048, that is hard.

The largest number that I have gotten is 256, I can't even get larger, and I played a lot of times.

I played lot of times, and my highest point is 3684, and I can't play higher than this score.

I want one day I could plus the number to 2048, but I think it is impossible, maybe I can when I am older.

I think I can if I didn't give up, but I need to know more things, and play more or read more books about math.

I don't know who finished 2048, and how did they do it, maybe they are just lucky, or they really knew how to do it every times?

I think I won't delete this game, because I really want to get 2048, so I will never delete this game.