WFU

2018年6月16日 星期六

I went to my grandparents' house





Today I want to tell everyone about that I went to my grandparents' house today, and we ate lunch together.

We went to my grandparents' house when it was 10:30, and we played to 11:49, and we drive to the restaurant.

When we arrived, we started to eat, and I have pork, rice, fruit salad, corn soup and chocolate milk for lunch.

I ate all of my lunch, and I am very very full, I can't even eat anymore, so you can see how full I am.

I think I am very full because I ate lots of mango and tomato at my grandparents' house, and I am a bit full.

When we finished eating, we went home, I keep eating some food, and I don't know why I can eat that much.

I wanted to try my Dad's coffee, but when I drank it, I think that coffee is bitter, I don't know if every coffee are bitter.

Then I drank a drink, the drink is for my dinner, the drink is good to drink, because it is sweet.

When I finished my drink, I am still eating, and I don't know why, I am full, but I wanted to eat.

I think today's dinner and lunch are all very good to eat, and I love the taste of the pork and rice.