WFU

2018年6月13日 星期三

KFC





Today I want to tell everyone about that I eat KFC today, and I saw a face like Jigglypuff, I think it is similar.

The face that I saw is on a box with french fries, hamburger and tarts, that is my today's dinner.

The face has two round eyes and a smiling mouth, I think it is very cute, but it is just a coincidence.

I took a photo with the KFC box and my Jigglypuff doll, and I think the two things are really similar.

You can turn the Jigglypuff face into a box, because this face is made from the box's part.

I think KFC's french fries are the best french fries that I have ever eat before, it is very good to eat.

I eat the new hamburger that KFC has, and I think this hamburger is very very good to eat.

I think the hamburger is very good, because it has peanut butter inside, peanut butter is good.

I think KFC is the best restaurant that I have ever eaten before, there are lots of good food inside.