WFU

2018年6月3日 星期日

Hamster





Today I want to tell everyone about a game called Hamster, I downloaded this game in the morning.

This game is about feeding lots of hamsters, you can feed them sunflower seeds or some food.

You can design your hamster's house, you can buy toys or foods and put the foods in the hamster's house.

You can earn a hamster by 400 sunflower seeds, but the computer will choose for you, that makes me excited.

I want to see my hamster Muffin come out, because I didn't see it come out before, I think it is cute.

Some hamsters are fat, but they are still very cute, I like the thin hamsters the most, because they are cuter.

Every hamster has something it like, so if you want to see a hamster, you needed to put the things that it likes.

Some things need lots of sunflower seeds to exchange, some things need lots of golden sunflower seeds to exchange.

In this game, the golden sunflower seeds need real money to get, or you need to use 600 sunflower seeds to exchange.

I think this game is very fun, because inside this game, the hamsters are all cute, so I like this game.