WFU

2018年6月10日 星期日

I am very excited to go to Japan





Today I want to tell everyone about that I am very excited to go to Japan when it is summer vocation.

When it is summer vocation, my Mom's colleague, my brother, my Dad, my Mom and I will go to Japan.

I am excited to sit on the plane and play with other kids, of coarse there will be some kids that I knew.

I am excited to sit on the bus and go to play, because I can sleep on the bus, so I don't need to walk.

I am excited to sit on the bus and write some important things that the tour guide said, I think that is fun.

I am excited to lie on the hotels' beds, because I think hotels' beds are all very good to sleep.

I am excited to see some very beautiful flowers, because my Mom said that the flowers are beautiful.

I am excited to eat melons, because my Mom said that their melons are very sweet, so I want to try some.

I am excited to eat crabs and pudding, I am excited to eat pudding, too, I am excited to see those bears.

I think when I go to Japan, I will think it would be very fun, and I am excited of everything in Japan.