WFU

2018年6月25日 星期一

I will go to the science museum on Friday





Today I want to tell everyone about I will go to the science museum on Friday, and I am happy.

I am excited because I can bring my iPad to the science museum, so I am very happy to go there.

My teammates thought we can sit in McDonalds and play Free Fire or Arena of Valor, and we can have fun.

I want we can play Arena of Valor, because I like to play Arena of Valor very much, because it is fun.

I can bring my iPad to my English class, too, and I can play Granny and Arena of Valor with my friends.

On Friday, my English class will have a pizza party, and I will bring my iPad there and play.

I think this Friday will be the best day ever, and I will be very happy and very full, so I think Friday will be a happy day.

I want Friday to come quickly, so I can bring my iPad to school soon, and I can play games with my friends.

I think when it is Friday, I will be very happy, because after 3 days, I can go to Japan, and catch Pokemons.