WFU

2018年6月2日 星期六

we are going to Japan





Today I am going to tell everyone about that I am going to Japan this year, and I am very excited.

When my Mom told us the places that we will go, I am very excited, and I think there will be very fun.

We will go on the plane for 4 hours, and I don't know what can I do on the plane with no television.

I think I will bring my note book on the plane, and write down what am I going to know about?

I think I will write about that what is our hotel's name, what is our tour guides name, and some of those questions.

I want to quickly know about what are we going to visit and where are we flying to? I think that is fun。

I want to go on the car and write down that the tour guide says, and the history of Japan.

I will write down what hotel will we go to, and I will write down the imformation very clear, so I know the imformations.

I think when I am going to Japan, I will be very happy, but if I am going back, I will be very sad.