WFU

2018年6月23日 星期六

Granny





Today I want to tell everyone about that my friend told me to download a game called Granny.

This game is a little bit scary, my friend don't think granny is scared, he thought this game is fun.

Sometimes when I play, Granny will come and find me, then she will find under the bed, so I will be scared.

After I win in Mobile Legends, I will think Granny this game is not scared at all, and I don't know why?

Sometimes when I hide under the bed, Granny will go down and look at me in a short time, and I will be scared.

I want to escape from this house, but I never step outside of the room, because I am afraid of Granny.

I want one day I could escape from the house and go to the next part of the house, I will try.

Friday I can ask my friend how to play, because I will bring my I pad there, so I can escape from the room.

I think Granny is a little bit scary, when I am playing Granny, my heart will beat very fast, because I am scared.

I think when it is Friday, I won't be scared, because my friends are all around me, so I won't be scared.