WFU

2018年6月26日 星期二

Scratch





Today I wanted to tell everyone about the games in Scratch, and what game I like the most.

I like the ninja game the most, because this game can get weapon and hit someone, and I think this game is cool.

When you are playing, you must:

  1. Use arrow keys to move and change directions.
  2. Press space to use your weapons.
  3. Press Z to change your weapons.
  4. Press A to go to another stage.
  5. Press R to restart the game.
  6. Enjoy the game! Don't complain about this game.
When it is computer class, our teacher told us this game, but we have to find by ourselves.

I think that game is fun, and it is very good, because when we are dead, you can just play that stage again, you don't need to start from the beginning.

I think this game is better then other games in Scratch, but Arena of Valor is better then the ninja game.

I think Arena of Valor is better because now there is some new mode in Arena of Valor, and that is fun.

I think today is a good day, because I played the ninja game, and after 3 days, I can go to the science museum.