WFU

2018年6月23日 星期六

I finished my final exam





Today I want to tell everyone about that I finished my final exam, and I am happy about my score.

I got 99 in mandarin, 97 in social studies, 97 in math, 99 in English and 95 in science, so I think I got a good score.

All of my score are higher then 95, and I am very happy, because all of my score plus together is 487.

When tomorrow is going to have a test, I will bring Travel Frog to school, because it is a lucky item.

I think Travel frog can help you to think you are the best, you can do it, because it is very cute.

When it is the final, I will keep finding where did I wrong, and I will be careful of what I have written.

When it isn't the final, I won't find where did I wrong, when I finish the test, I will just give my teacher.

I think what I do is wrong, but I don't know how to let me remember to double check my quiz.

I want the next time when I have a quiz, I can remember to double check my quiz, so I can get a high score.