WFU

2018年6月9日 星期六

I went to my grandparents' house





Today I want to tell everyone about that I went to my grandparents' house, and I think today is very fun.

Today I ate chocolate bread for breakfast, I think this chocolate bread is very good to eat, this food is made from my grandma.

We didn't go there very early, so when we finish breakfast, it is almost the lunchtime, and I will be very full.

When it is lunchtime, the foods are all very good to eat, and we ate pineapple for fruit, pudding for sneak.

I like to eat the food that were made from my grandma, because they are all yummy, and the fruits are all sweet.

When we finish lunch, my brother started to play it with my Mom, they are happy, but I don't know what can I do?

I started to play bat mitten by myself, but I felt bored, so I went to play with my brother and my Mom.

I am the bank in the game, I will give them some money, and I will take some money from them, too.

Then we needed to go home, because we needed to start reading our books, so we can get high score.

I think today is very fun, because we all played a lot, and I am very full after lunch, now my stomach is full, too.