WFU

2018年6月25日 星期一

I will introduce a trip to Japan





Today I want to tell everyone about that I am going to introduce a trip to Japan, because I want to try.

Almost everyone in the company will go to Japan, because we will go together, and I think we will have fun.

I will introduce what will we do in Japan, and I will introduce what hotel will we live, so I will do my best.

I think I will be very scared, but I don't need to go to the school, so I can't be scared, and I need to relax.

Today I just practiced my speech one time, and I am very excited now, I think I can speak very well tomorrow.

I really want to go to my Mom and Dad's office, and I can introduce a trip to Japan and make everyone laugh.

I think I will hear lots of applauds, and also my brother playing while I am speaking, so I think he is naughty.

I will think my brother will play while I am speaking, because today when I am practicing, he played, too.

I think tomorrow he will not play very much, because he is shy outside, and naughty at home.