WFU

2018年6月29日 星期五

Go to the science museum 2





Today I want to tell everyone about what did they thought and what did they feel? I think you will think this is fun.

When I am on the bus, my classmate told me they thought I really don't know where am I?

They just keep finding, and they can't find me, so they are very scared, and they wanted to cry.

Then I told my teammates to find them and told them we are standing here, then they come, they are angry.

I think this idea is very good, but the next time we can't send message to them, because they will think we are kidding.

Today afternoon, we ate pizza in my English class, and we all have fun, and we watched Ready Player One.

The pizza is very good to eat, and I ate three pizza, I think the pork pizza is better than the chicken pizza.

I let my classmates play Granny, and I wanted to watch Ready Player One, because I think Ready Player One is good.

I think today is the best day ever, because I ate pizza and we watched Ready Player One, too.