WFU

2018年6月7日 星期四

Jigglypuff





Today I want to tell everyone about the thing that happened in my today's life that I think it was very funny.

When I am learning social studies, my teacher gave me a bag of cookie, because I am one of the best actor in our class.

When I got this cookie, I felt happy, because I can't imagine that I am one of the best actor.

Today afternoon, when I am having a test in the science class, someone said that there is Jigglypuff!

I asked him what did you see? He said Jigglypuff is on the right side of the quiz, I search for a moment.

I saw Jigglypuff this word, and I am surprised, I can't believe that there will be Jigglypuff this word on the quiz!

When everyone saw this word, everyone is saying Jigglypuff! Jigglypuff! I am very happy, because I am Jigglypuff!

Tomorrow I am going to a field trip, but I don't know this place's name in English, so I can't tell everyone. (My Dad said it is AUO.)

I think tomorrow will have fun, because we are going to make a solar car, and we are going to make by ourselves.

I think today is fun, because I am happy about everything that happened today, I am excited for tomorrow, too.