WFU

2018年7月29日 星期日

I love The Beast





Today I want to tell everyone about that I went to Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum, and we went on a boat called The Beast, and we had fun.

When we woke up, we went to a place that you can buy tickets, and we use City Pass to exchange our tickets, and we got on a boat called The Beast, and I think this will be fun, and I am very excited.

Then we went on the boat, I am very excited, then the boat started to drive, and my heart beat very fast, but then my heart didn't beat that fast, because the water didn't splash on us very much.

All of a sudden, the guide start to use water gun to shoot us, and we all got shot, and I am very happy, and I want to be wet again, but he didn't splash us again, so the next time I want to sit at the back, let me tell you why.

There is someone sitting on the back seat, and their clothes and everything were wet, because when we were spinning, the water will cover them, and they were all wet, so if I have the next time to go here, I will sit on the back.

Then we went to the Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum, and I am happy, because there is air conditioner inside, so it is not hot, and there are something you can play with, so I am happy.

I think today is a good day, because I sat on The Beast, and I think this is fun, and I am splashed by water, and I think the Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum is fun, too, because I saw a lot of cool airplanes.