WFU

2018年7月27日 星期五

I am on the Top of the Rock!





Today I want to tell everyone about that I went to an art museum called MoMA, and I went to Top of the Rock, I think both are really cool.

When we woke up, we went to MoMA, and I think it is really cool, the building has 6 floor, and I think the 5 floor has the most interesting paintings, it is all about the evolution of paintings, I think it is really confused.

I think Picasso's paintings are very cool, because first he drew very real, but after he drew something that everyone doesn't know what he is drawing, that is the evolution of paintings, I can't remember all of it.

There are some paintings that everyone knew how to draw, but the painters know why they drew the painting, and they can explain why they drew like that, but we can't explain it, so if we drew that, no one wants to buy.

My Dad said that there is a painter called Duchamp, he just took a toilet, and sign on his name, and the toilet became a famous art, because he was the first person who thought that he could do this, and he is smart.

Then we went to the Top of the Rock, everyone said this building has the best sight, so we went to this building, but I think every building's sights are similar, and there are lots of people, so I think this building is not bad not good.

I think today is a good day, because we went to the art museum, and I think the best part of today is MoMA, because I think the photographs and the paintings are all very cool, but I don't really know what are they drawing.