WFU

2018年7月19日 星期四

Watch the blue man show.





Today I want to tell everyone about that I went to watch the blue man show today, and I went to sit on the duck tour, too.

I went to sit on the duck tour, too, and I think duck tour is not very good, because the water didn't splash on me a lot, so I didn't like it. In Singapore, the duck tour is good, because water splash on me a lot, and I like it.

When I am on the duck tour, I listened to the Mandarin speaking with the earphone, and I think it is boring, so I turn it into Japanese, but I listened with my Mom in one earphone, and my Mom wants to listen to Mandarin, so I turned into Mandarin.

When we finished sitting on the duck tour, we went to the Microsoft shop, and I played the Surface 2 in the Microsoft shop, and I think using the Surface pen to draw on the computer is very cool, and I really wants one, but I didn't have one.

Then we went to our hotel, because we wanted to rest for a while, then we will go to watch the blue man show, because we don't want to sleep in the expensive blue man show, if we sleep, our money will fly away.

In the blue man show, I think the most interesting part is when they were creating their passwords, because someone pressed a lot of numbers to make a song, but he pressed a lot of numbers, I don't know will he remember all of his numbers?

I think today is a very good day, because today I went to see the blue man show, and I think the show is the best show that I've ever seen, I think the blue man show can be very very famous, because they are very good!