WFU

2018年7月17日 星期二

My MIT visit





Today I want to tell everyone about that I went to MIT today, and I think the Dunkin's Donut in MIT was awesome.

First, we went to the green building in MIT, and we listened to a student in MIT talking about how was the school and what did they do. I think it is very interesting about the dorm they live in, because I think the pictures are cool.

Then we followed the tour guide and walked around the school, and I knew 30% of what she was talking, and I think I must practice my English more. She said that there are 10 dorms that the students can live in, and I am interested in the cooking place.

The tour guide talked about the hack, too, and I think the hack part is the best part in the tour, she said in a morning, when everyone woke up, they saw a police car on the dome, and there is a police holding a coffee and a donut, I think it is funny.

We walked through lots of places, MIT is the biggest school that I have ever seen, and I think when the students in MIT are walking to somewhere, they would walk for a long time. I want to know what will they bring to school.

Then we went to eat our dinner, and I ate the fried rice, and I think the rice is very good to eat, and I think the meat is not so good, and I think the fruit that I bought is awesome, too, because the fruit is very sweet.

I think today is very fun, and I think today's best thing is to eat the dinner, because this dinner is the healthiest meal that I have ever eaten, and this meal is not very expensive, so I liked it very much, and my family all loved it.