WFU

2018年7月9日 星期一

Today is my birthday





Today I want to tell everyone about that today is my birthday, and I am very happy, because I can choose what I want to eat. When it is anyone's birthday in our family, we will let him or her to choose what they want to eat.

On Facebook, when it is your friend's birthday, Facebook will tell you that who's birthday is today and don't forget to say happy birthday to them.

I don't know what thing will my friend celebrate when it is the day that is someone's birthday in their family. I think every family has their own way to celebrate anyone's birthday, maybe celebrating family and friends have different ways.

I want to know what is the most popular way to celebrate birthdays, because I want to know is my way popular or not? I think the most popular way is to buy a cake and celebrate, or go to eat a very expensive restaurant.

When it is someone's birthday, everyone will let the birthday person to choose what they want, but mom is who give birth to us, so when it is your birthday, you should do a thing that mom wants you to do.

I think when it is the day before my birthday, I will be very excited, but sometimes I will forget, and when anyone talks about birthday, I will remember that today is my birthday, and I will be happy.