WFU

2019年7月30日 星期二

Tomorrow's cooking plan





Today I want to tell everyone about I wanted to cook our dinner tomorrow, and I don't know why.

I am interested in cooking long time ago, so Mom and Dad bought an electric pot, and I thought I could use it to cook our dinner tomorrow.

I asked Mom can I cook today's dinner when it was afternoon, but Mom said it's too late, so maybe I can cook tomorrow's dinner, because we've got more time to prepare the food.

Mom told me to think of what am I going to cook first, so when I went home, I started looking for recipes.

I wanted to have different dishes like eggs, meat, vegetables, and tofu, also rice, so I searched for how to cook them, and wrote it down.

The first recipe is the scrambled eggs and tomatoes, it is a thing you mix tomatoes and scrambled eggs, it is a famous dish in Taiwan.

The second recipe is the fried pork with soy sauce, I will buy pork, and fry it with soy sauce, and it will be wonderful.

The third recipe is the fried water spinach with garlic, we need garlic to make the vegetable smell better.

The fourth recipe is the egg tofu, we need to buy egg tofu, and fry it with soy sauce, it will be very delicious.

I wish my recipe will work out, because sometimes I said I wanted to do something, but didn't succeed, so wish me good luck.

I think tomorrow will be a very good day, because I think my plan could work out somehow, so I will keep doing my best.