WFU

2019年7月13日 星期六

London Trip 17 / Going to the British Museum





Today I want to tell everyone about that I went to the British Museum, and I saw different kinds of cultures and old things.

When we went in, we went to Africa exhibition first, because it is the closest, there are the clothes they wore when they were dancing.

There were also a Jesus painting painted by an African artist, and the way they drew were different compared to the other Jesus painting, I think the way they drew is cuter, and I won’t feel so afraid about looking at Jesus’s blood.

We also went to the Greek exhibition, the statue they made at first were all very bad, and the human statues don’t even look like humans.

The statues they made after, they were all better, because they practiced more, and the statue they made after were all very neat and very beautiful.

Then we went to Egypt exhibition, there are different kinds of mummies, and their coffins, too, but some were really scary.

There were also some signs teaching us how to wrap a person into mummy , but if you tell me to wrap a person into mummy, I still don’t know how.

I am afraid that the mummies inside the glass were all real, because if someone breaks the glass, the room will fill with smelly smells.

We also went to South Asia exhibition, and there was a sculpture called Tang Sancai, and Tang Sancai uses three colors, white, red and green, but the paint on Tang Sancai is easy to drop, so when they draw a dot, some paints will flow down.

The reason why British Museum can get a lot of old things is because they brought back the old things from the countries they colonized before.

I think giving old things the The Britain is good, because they can protect the things well and they won’t destroy it.

I think today is a very good day, because I learned a lot of things, and saw a lot of old things,but my leg is very tired.