WFU

2019年7月24日 星期三

Japan Trip 1 / Going from Taipei to Aomori





Today I want to tell everyone about I went to Aomori, and we have a tour guide, and he is leading our group.

There are a lot of people in this group, and we flew from Taipei to Aomori by plane today, I am very happy to go to Japan.

We ate lunch on the plane, and mine is the kids meal, but I changed with Mom, because I don't like to eat noodle, and I thought the airline thought kids like noodles, but except me.

When they were asking for what do you want to eat, I chose the beef plus rice, when the meal came, I knew I was right about changing with Mom, because it seems delicious, and it was delicious, too.

The plane took about three and a half hours to get to Aomori, and I am watching the episodes of Sherlock Holmes I downloaded before.

When the plane took off, I wanted to go to the loo, but the seatbelt sign hasn't go off yet, so I didn't know am I supposed to go in the bathroom?

Then Mom said I could go, because a lot of people went in the loo, I am happy, the reason why I wanted to go to the loo at that time is because the plane delayed to take off.

When we went off the plane, we went to take our tour bus, and we went to eat our dinner, there were a lot of fish, so our dinner today was healthy.

When we went to our hotel, we put our things down, and we went shopping, there was a store near here, and we bought some snacks and medicine.

Then we went to Lawson, and we bought 6 cup noodles there, because the tour guide said there won't be so many stores the other days, so we quickly bought some cup noodles here.

I think today is a very good day, because the meals I ate today were all really good, and I am excited for tomorrow, too, because we will go and eat our breakfast at the hotel.