WFU

2019年7月19日 星期五

London Trip 23 / My Brother is the Tour Guide





Today I want to tell everyone about my brother is the tour guide, and we went to the National History Museum, and we also went to a restaurant we ate at New York before, called Chipotle.

When we woke up, we took the underground to the National History Museum, and my brother was very happy to go there, and we saw a lot of different special things.

There were a lot of real animal specimens, there were also some animal species of very tiny birds and some animals that were already extinct.

We also saw a room with a lot of minerals, and there were shiny jewels with different colors, we saw a big and shiny jewel, I thought it might be squirtle's evolution stone.

Then we went to a dinosaur exhibition, and there was a little computer game that three people can play, and there will be some questions, if you answer it right you will get a check mark.

We also went to moon exhibition, but in the exhibition room, there was only one big moon model, even though there was just one, I think it's still good.

Then we went to Chipotle, it's a Mexican restaurant, and I am not really happy, because I think Chipotle is not good at first.

When we arrived, my dad ordered a very delicious bowl of rice, tofu and tomatoes, also lettuce and I think it is great, so Dad gave it to me and Dad bought another one.

Then I thought Chipotle is a very good and delicious restaurant, because I tasted the very delicious bowl at Chipotle.

We went to a grocery shop to buy our breakfast tomorrow, and I think this is the last time we went to this grocery shop, because maybe tomorrow we will go to another one, so I bought a lot of my favorite things in the grocery shop.

I bought three chocolate croissants, because I only ate one before for my breakfast, and I think that's the best bread I've ever tasted, so I decided to buy more.

The two best food I've ever tasted at the grocery shop are the chicken and the chocolate croissant, so I like to eat my breakfast with the chocolate croissants and the chicken.

I think today is a very good day, because I bought the chocolate croissant and the chicken, and I'm excited for tomorrow's breakfast, but I'm sad about leaving London soon.