WFU

2019年7月11日 星期四

London Trip 15 / Going to Dad's Friend's House





Today I want to tell everyone about that I went to visit Sherlock Holmes's museum, and we visited Dad's friend's house.

First, when we woke up, my mom was very happy, because Sherlock Holmes is her favorite movie, and she knew a lot about the story.

When we went there, we needed to buy the ticket at the museum shop first, then we needed to line up, because the room can't fit a lot of people.

When it was our turn, we were very excited, and when I saw some statues, I can think of the story, because I read books about Sherlock Holmes before.

Then we went to the museum shop, we bought a poker card, and a coin with Sherlock Holmes's snap on it, and also a detective book.

Then we went to Wallace Collection about the armors and some paintings, but I think it is boring, and we also debated about how can we attack the enemies.

I think we could use the horses poop, we can pack it into bags, and throw at the enemy, so they will think it is disgusting.

We could also use a long chain with a knife in front, so if we throw the chain, it might make the horses' legs hurt, and they can't walk.

Then we went to Dad's friend's house, and we needed to prepare fruits, and they will prepare the dinner, so I am happy.

The dinner they prepared was awesome, and I ate two bowls, then we started eating fruits, it was very good to eat.

We also watched TV, and the show was about the history of the Great Britain, and it talked about Henry the 8th, too.

I think today is a wonderful day, because we went to Dad's friend's house, so I am very very happy, and I think Sherlock Holmes's museum is good, too.