WFU

2019年7月1日 星期一

London Trip 5 / Going to the Old Operating Theatre Meseum





Today I want to tell everyone about that I went to the Old Operating Theatre Museum, and I think it is fun there because we wrote worksheets and had a lot of fun.

When we woke up, my mom asked me about what did I dreamed yesterday, because she said I kept shaking her hand.

I said I had a dream being a trash can, and Dad is a table, and Mom is water, so I need to catch the water that dropped from the table.




Then we went out to the Shakespeare's Global Theatre, this theatre is the first global theatre, and we went there for the London Pass free tour.

We needed to wait for about 3 hours for the next tour, so we went to the St. Paul's Cathedral and the monument to the great fire of London first.




The Cathedral is big, but there are people worshiping, so we can't visit the whole cathedral, Dad said that we are going to there again tomorrow.




The monument is very tall, but I had a great picture of it, we can climb on it, but it is almost the time for the theater tour, so we hurried there.

When the tour starts, the guide introduced that the theatre rebuilt 2 times, and it means the building now is the third building they made.

The first is destroyed by the real cannon used for sounds, and the cannon burned the roof, and the whole building was destroyed in 2 hours.

The second time is destroyed by the puritan. They destroyed all the theatres they could see in London, including this one.

When the tour finished, we went to the Old Operating Theatre Museum, when we saw we could write worksheets, we all took one.

We found all the answers and found out there are two worksheets, when we finished both, we give it to the cashier, and he checked them, at last we got a free badge, and the badge costs £1 at first, but because we wrote the worksheets, we got one free.

I think today is a really good day, because there is a special thing, we took a taxi when going to the Shakespeare Global Theatre.