WFU

2019年6月30日 星期日

London Trip 4 / Going to the Wellcome Collection





Today I want to tell everyone that I went to the Wellcome Collection, and I think it is very good, there are magic videos, and some cool things.

After we woke up, and ate our breakfast, we went to wash our clothes, and walked for a long time, we were all very tired.

When we were going to the laundry, I used my phone to lead everyone to the Underground and go to the store.

When we were at the laundry, we found out we needed to wait 30 minutes for the washing part to be finished, then we need to go again and let the machine start drying the clothes.

We decided to go to see platform 9 3/4 first, because we were near there, I don't want to line up to take a picture, so I just took a picture next to the platform.

Then we went to Five Guys to eat our lunch, and I ordered a hamburger, and added lettuces, tomatoes and mushrooms.

At Five Guys, we ordered a drink too, they gave us a cup, and we can choose the drink we want to drink at a machine, you can refill it anytime.

Dad went to the laundry, and let the machine start drying the clothes, when Dad went back, we filled the cup with Cola for him.




Then we went to Wellcome Collection, there are different rooms of different things, and the first is the magic room.

I really liked that room, because I am interested in magics, there are a lot of videos, and some are telling you the tricks they used.

There are a lot of things about medicine, and some are scary, but if you want to be a doctor, you have to see these kinds of things.

I think today is a very good day, because the magic room at the Wellcome Collection is very good, and we ate Five Guys today.