WFU

2019年6月29日 星期六

London Trip 3 / Going to the Imperial War Museum





Today I want to tell everyone about that I went to the Imperial War Museum today, and we saw a lot of things.

I dreamed about someone is fighting with my mom, and I am in the middle, when I woke up, I am really in the middle of the bed.

I am sweating when I woke up, and I found out Jigglypuff is stinky because of the sweat, so I put Jigglypuff in the blanket, because the blanket isn't stinky.

When we woke up, we went to the Imperial War Museum, and we went to eat the small restaurant beside the museum for lunch.

I ordered a chicken curry rice, and I think it is awesome, but my dad doesn't think it's good, so I think maybe I am too hungry.

We visited the museum, and there are different videos and pictures about the World War One and the other wars.

When we were taking a photo with a bullet, and we were making strange poses, then my brother is doing a strange pose that can't make him stand, so after a while he fell down, and my dad took a picture of it.

There are different kinds of weapons, like bombs and guns, there are even poison gas, those weapons are really scary, and the guns are very heavy.

During World War One, there are a lot of trench wars, but trench wars are boring, and you don't want to get out of the trench, so you can't live for a long time.

When we finished visiting the museum, we went to eat dinner, and we ate inside a restaurant called Westminster Kitchen, but I don't think it's good.

I think today is a really good day, because there are a lot of good things happening, and we learned a lot of things about war.