WFU

2019年6月27日 星期四

London Trip 1 / Going to London





Today I want to tell everyone about that we went to London, and we took a long flight to London, I was very excited.

We woke up at 2 o'clock today, and we went to the airport, and we ate breakfast, the breakfast I ate was very delicious.

We need to took a 3-hour flight to Bangkok, then we transferred to another plane, and took a 12-hour flight to London.

When I was on the first plane, I watched a movie and ate a meal, then we arrived at Bangkok, I am a little nervous because this is the first time I came to Bangkok.

Then we needed to board the plane to London, when we were flying, I felt that 12 hours is like a day, and I can't believe I just woke up at 2 o'clock today.

I watched about 5 movies during the flight, and I took about an hour to eat a meal, I played some games with the computer, too.

The thing that I am afraid of during the flight is to go to the bathroom, because the sound of toilet flushing is very loud.

Sometimes when I was watching a movie, I thought I was in our house, sitting on a couch and watching TV, but I was not.

I am always wishing for arriving at London, because I wanted to go to the London Eye, and the Aquarium tomorrow.

Even though I know the time will always come, but I still wanted to go to the London Eye, and the Aquarium faster, so we need to sleep early.

I think when it is tomorrow, we will all wake up and go to the Aquarium together, and my brother and I will both be happy.

I think today is not a fun day, because we took a 12-hour flight, and I just go to the bathroom 2 times, and I wish I won't be afraid of the sound of toilet flushing.