WFU

2019年6月5日 星期三

Shell Shocker / Game Introduction





Today I want to tell everyone about a game, and it is called Shell Shockers, when I was in English class, we are talking about the games we like, and everyone except me likes to play Shell Shockers.

I don't know Shell Shockers at first, so I went home and searched for it, and I found it, when I first try it, I think it is fun, so I want to share it with everyone.

First, you are an egg in this game, and you can choose different kinds of guns to defeat other eggs, there are long range and short range guns, and there are different kinds of gun information on the main page.

There are some keys to press to move:


  • Press 'W' to move forward
  • Press 'A' to move left
  • Press 'S' to move backwards
  • Press 'D' to move right
  • Press 'Space' to jump
  • Press 'Q' to throw a bomb
  • Press 'E' to change your weapon to a pistol
  • Press 'R' to reload your bullet
  • Press 'Shift' to target the other eggs
  • Use a mouse to control the direction

I have some tips for everyone, you need to use five fingers on the keyboard and a hand holding a mouse.

Put your thumb on the 'Space', put your index finger on 'R', put your middle finger on 'W', put your ring finger on 'Q', put your pinky on 'Shift'.

If you saw an egg targeting you, you can press 'Space' to jump, so the enemy won't be so easy to shoot you.

I think a gun called Free Ranger is good, because you have many bullets, and you can target some eggs in a far place, but Free Ranger isn't good at shooting the eggs that are close to you.

If you want to protect yourself from a close enemy and you want to target far, you can use a soldier, but the damage is lower.

I think everyone can go play this game, because I think this game is simple and easy, and you can always survive.