WFU

2019年6月28日 星期五

London Trip 2 / Going to London Eye and Sea Life





Today I want to tell everyone about that we went to London Eye and Sea Life, London Eye is a Ferris wheel, Sea Life is an aquarium.

We woke up at 10 o'clock today, because we went to bed at 12 o'clock last night, and we were all very tired, so we slept for a long time.

First we went to Sea Life, and we saw a lot of fishes and different kinds of underwater creatures, my favorite part is the penguins.

In Sea Life, there is also a jungle part, and there are frogs and some insects, there is also a snake, and there are a lot of ants and cockroaches.

My favorite part in Sea Life is the penguin part, there are real penguins, I know they likes to eat fishes, and I used a thin paper to make them think the thing I am holding is a fish, then when I put the paper in front of them, they wanted to eat it, so they will open their mouth.

Then we went to eat our lunch, we ate some chickens, and the shop is called Shippo, and Shippo is a character in Inuyasha.

I think the crispy chicken is delicious, so I bought the second one, everyone was happy to eat some delicious crispy chicken.

Then we went to London Eye, but the line is very long, I thought it would take a long time, but the time we took is shorter than I thought.

The view on London Eye is very beautiful, and I saw the Big Ben is fixing, and there are some sticks around Big Ben, so we can't take a photo of the original Big Ben.

When we got down of the London Eye, we went looking around, and we ate our dinner, and we also bought some things in a grocery shop.

I think today is a good day, because I am trying to let the penguin think I am holding a fish, and it really works, so I am very happy.