WFU

2019年6月6日 星期四

Jigglypuff story 3 / Episode 3: Shell Shockers





"Do you know any good shooting games?" said Jigglypuff. "I can't find any," "I suggest you to play a game called Shell Shockers!" said Jin.

"What's that?" said Jigglypuff. "I never heard that before!" "It's a game that you can choose your gun and shoot other eggs." said Jin.

"Is it an app?" said Jigglypuff. "No, it's a game on a website, and you can play it for free," said Jin.

"How am I suppose to shoot out the bullet?" said Jigglypuff. "Press the left on the mouse!" said Jin.

"Well, there are still a lot of things I don't know," said Jigglypuff. "Can you tell me all?" "Okay, but please listen well," said Jin.

(After introducing)

"I think my head is going to explode, this game is too hard!" said Jigglypuff. "You just need to practice more," said Jin.

"Maybe I will show you how to play first," said Jin. "That sounds like a great idea," said Jigglypuff. "Wow, you are really strong!"

"Will this game ever end?" said Jigglypuff. "No, but there are different kinds of maps, and different person playing," Jin.

"What gun go you usually use," said Jigglypuff. "I like to use a free ranger," said Jin. "You can target someone with a free ranger,"

"I like to use a soldier," said Jigglypuff. "Well, I can't understand you," said Jin. "Maybe you should play free ranger one time,"

(When Jin and Jigglypuff play together, they are in the different teams)

"What!" said Jigglypuff, "Jin defeated me," "It's easy to defeat you because you always stay in one spot," said Jin.

"It's not fair that you have a longer range," said Jigglypuff. "You can use a free ranger, too," said Jin.

-The End-

If you like my story, you can go play Shell Shocker, and you can share your thoughts, too, you can go and comment.