WFU

2019年6月1日 星期六

Jigglypuff's Story / Episode 3: The Drumstick





"Jin, I want to sell drumsticks!" said Jigglypuff. "Okay, I will help you rent a street vendor," said Jin. "You need to give me half of your income."

"I rent a street vendor on Jigglypuff Road," said Jin. "The street vendor is next to the Jigglypuff restaurant." "Thank you," said Jigglypuff.

"Let's go to the street vendor you rent," said Jigglypuff. "Okay, I will drive you there," said Jin. "Let's buy some cooking tools on the road," said Jin.

(Jin is driving the car.)

"What name is you going to give to the new shop?" said Jin. "I think I will just name it Jigglypuff Drumstick." said Jigglypuff.

(At the supermarket)

"I think we need to buy a pan, a spatula, some drumsticks, and a bottle of soy sauce," said Jin. "I will find them all!" said Jigglypuff.

"Oh, we need some oil, too," said Jigglypuff. "We have some supermarket points to exchange a bottle of oil!" said Jin.

"Let's go to pay for the things!" said Jigglypuff. "It's five hundred dollars in total," said the cashier. "Okay, here you go," said Jin.

"Now we got all the things for the Jigglypuff Drumstick," said Jigglypuff. "I am excited for setting up the street vendor."

(At Jigglypuff Drumstick)

"Let's work hard and set the street vendor up," said Jin. "Okay, I will decorate the shop, and you help me to set up those cooking tools." said Jin. "I will do my best to set the cooking tools up."

"It's almost night, let's go home and chat for a while," said Jin. "Maybe we can play some games, too."

(At home)

"I will ask you some questions," said Jin. "Okay," said Jigglypuff. "There was a plane crash, every single person died, who survived?" said Jin.

"That is very hard!" said Jigglypuff. "I give up, what's the answer?" "The answer is someone who is not single!" said Jin. "That's really funny!" said Jigglypuff.

-The End-


I think the riddle is really funny, I wish everyone likes the story, I will write a funny story tomorrow, it's Episode 4.