WFU

2019年7月28日 星期日

Japan Trip 5 / The End





Today I want to tell everyone about I went back to Taiwan, and I am happy, because the things in Japan are more expensive.

When we woke up, we went to a Tax Free Shop, and we bought a bag of Tiramisu Almond candy, also a Doraemon's lip balm.

Then we went on a boat, I sat outside, so I could see the water, and the boat started working, and we saw a lot of islands during the trip.

When we were going back, the speed increased and there are small waves created by our boat, we can also see the path we just went behind the boat.

We also went to the Godaido Temple, and there were 12 zodiacs on the wall, and each wall has 3 animals, so we went there finding our zodiac.

Then we went to the outlet, and there is a Ferris Wheel there beside the outside, but it is incredibly hot outside.

We went to the Ferris Wheel first, then we went to eat lunch, me and my brother had pancakes, and Mom had a hot dog, Dad had a sandwich, we also drank a very delicious bobble green milk tea.

I wanted to see if there is a shop selling shoes with wheels, because if my shoe got wheels, I don't need to walk a lot.

Then we went to the airport, I ate my dinner on the plane, and I had chicken, vegetables, and potatoes, and also fruits, I think the kids meal this time is good.

When we landed and went to take our luggage, I am a little bit sad, because when all the luggage is here, we need to say goodbye to everyone, but I got no choice.

I think today is a very good day, because we drank a very good bubble green milk tea, but I am incredibly tired after the whole day.