WFU

2019年7月2日 星期二

London Trip 6 / Going to the Tower of London





Today I want to tell everyone about that I went to the Tower of London, and we went to the Tower Bridge, too.

When we woke up, we went to the Tower of London, when we were there, I felt tired to go in the Tower, but we still needed to go in.

When we were there, there are some rooms of the kings that controlled this Tower before, their rooms are very cool, and there blankets are like the ones we are using now.

Suddenly, I felt hungry, but I suggested to finish visiting first, then go to eat, so we visited almost all the parts of the castle.

Then we went to a cafe and ate our lunch, I ordered a tuna burrito, and I think it is very good to eat, my mom ordered a mushroom curry rice, the mushroom is good, but the rice is hard to bite.

There was a bad uncle that killed the two princes, just because they are going to be the king when the king dies, the uncle wanted to be king himself.




Then we went to the London Tower Bridge, I am very excited to go on the line on top, when we were there, I saw a piece of glass, and we can stand on it and look down.

When we went down, we went to the shop of the bridge, then we went to HMS Belfast to visit, we were excited.

There are small stairs, and we can follow the trail and walk up and down the stairs, so me and my brother both think it is very fun.

I think today is a very good day, because we went to the HMS Belfast, and the London Tower Bridge, but visiting the Tower of London made me hungry.