WFU

2019年7月14日 星期日

London Trip 18 / Going to the Science Museum





Today I want to tell everyone about I went to the science Museum, and I learned a lot, so I want to share with everyone.

When we first went in the science Museum, I saw someone holding a toy that can grab things up, so I want to buy it when we finish the science Museum.

We bought a ticket for us 3D movie at 3 PM, and we were all very excited because it is about our planet, Earth, I think the movie is about the animals in the ocean and on the land, but it is about the space and the pollution we made.

First we went to the second floor, because my brother said there are no games on the first floor, and me and my dad talked about the table we saw on the second floor, and I tried to explain it, but I think it is hard.

Then we went to another exhibition, because my brother said there was a game and he wanted to play with me, and he and my mother scored 91 points, so he wanted to see if we can get more scores.

The game we played was a game that we need to put different Internet towers on the map, and there are some people on the map, if a person was happy, it means the person gets Internet to call on a phone, so we needed to let everyone gets internet.

Me and my brothers highest score is still 91, then we gave up, so we went to the family event next door, and we got a pack of things because it was going to close, but we can still come back at three thirty, the family event will continue.

Then we went to watch the 3D movie, before starting, we bought a bag of sweet popcorn, and my brother said he can finish it all, so he doesn’t want my dad to eat too much, after the movie, even though I ate some, he still didn’t finish it.

Then we went out, and we went to feed the pigeons, at first, there were just two pigeons, but more pigeons saw there were delicious food, and they came, after a while, we got about 20 pigeons eating our food.

I think today is a very good day, because we fed some pigeons, and I learned a lot of things in the science museum, even though there weren’t a lot of games.