WFU

2019年7月17日 星期三

London Trip 21 / I am the Tour Guide!





Today I want to tell everyone about I am the tour guide of our family, and we went to the National Maritime Museum and we went there for my water bottle.

I really want the water bottle at the museum, because I think it is cool, and when I drink it, I will feel very happy so I decided to pay by myself.

We went to a bus station at first, we took the bus for about six stops, but the bus driver needed to rest, so we all went off the bus and waited for another bus.

When we went off the bus we went to eat McDonald's for lunch and I ordered a hot chocolate, 6 chicken nuggets and a bag of melon.

My brother ordered a kids meal, and the box has a snoopy on it, and you can have a free ticket for some places if you buy two kids meals, and you also can scan a code to play a game.

On the cup of hot chocolate, you can tear a card off, and there was also a sticker to stick on the card, if you get six stickers on a card, you can have a special cup.

Then we went to the museum and bought our water bottle, then we saw a place for children, and we went up, I think the children's room was great, because there were some games about Morse code, and about hitting the bad guy's boat.

There was also two telephones outside of the children's room, me and my brother talked on the phone for a while, then another children came and my brother said 'Hi, Bye,' on the phone, then he put the telephone down.

We also went to a book shop, and my brother was reading Peppa Pig's book, and I was reading Harry Potter's book, and I told Dad that I liked it, so Dad decided to buy me the whole series of Harry Potter's book and send to Taiwan, so I am happy.

I promised Dad to finish the whole series of Harry Potter's book, so I have to finish it.

I think today is a very good day, because I bought a great water bottle, and I am excited for going back to Taiwan, because I want to read my books.