WFU

2019年7月5日 星期五

London Trip 9 / Going to Kensington Palace





Today I want to tell everyone about that I went to the Kensington Palace, Cartoon Museum and the Transport Museum.

I woke up today because I heard Dad talking on the phone, and I ate the delicious sandwiches I bought at a shop for breakfast.

Then we went to the Kensington Palace, there are stories about Queens and Kings, there are also some Kings or Queens living there before.

Queen Victoria is one of the people that lives here. There are crowns in a room, and we can see the diamonds shining.

Princess Diana is one of the person that lived here before, but she didn't stayed long, she has a husband, after they divorced, Diana found a boyfriend, but when they are driving in a tunnel being chased by paparazzi, they crashed, and they both died.

Then we went to the cafe in the Palace, we brought some bread out to feed the pigeons and the ducks and swans, the all seemed happy.

In the afternoon, we went to the Cartoon Museum, and there are some good drawings, and I drew a monster hiding behind a tree and tried to eat a fake child.

Then we went to the Transport Museum, and we finished a worksheet, it's about finding 13 stamps, and we found it all, but I am not sure what will we get.

There are a lot of old buses and tubes for us to sit, and I think they are all cool, after visiting, I took more worksheets because I think it will be fun.

I think the best museum today is the Transport Museum, because I completed a worksheet, and I saw and sat on different vehicles.

I think the best thing we do today is feeding the pigeons, the ducks and the swans, because I think they are all hungry, so I fed them.