WFU

2019年7月8日 星期一

London Trip 12 / Going to the Windsor Castle





Today I want to tell everyone about that I went to the Windsor Castle, and we went there and back by train, so I am happy.

When we woke up, I realized I didn't buy my breakfast, so I ate half of Mom's bread, and some fruits, but I am still hungry.

Then we went on the train, and went to the Windsor Castle, on the train, we talked about why do the station tell you the platform at the late time.

The reason is they wanted you to go shopping before you are allowed to go to the platform, so the station and the store can make some money.

When we arrived, we saw a long line at the front of the castle, so me and my mom went to McDonald's to buy two burgers, two fries, 6 chicken nuggets, a hot chocolate, and a hot tea for everyone to eat, and Dad and my brother were lining up for the castle.

We watched a video about how airports make money, the main income is when the plane arrives, because if the plane arrives, the airlines need to pay for landing on the airport.

Some airports will count how many people on the plane, and the airlines would pay a part of the ticket money for everyone on the plane to the airport.

We waited for about one and a half hour to get in, but I don't think it is interesting because there are no worksheets, so I am sad.

The best part of going in the Windsor Castle is to play with the audio guide, because we could send feedback, and I always give five stars because it let me practice typing, and I even typed a song on the feedback I sent.

I think today is a very good day, because I learned about airports and I can send feedback as many times I wanted.