WFU

2019年7月25日 星期四

Japan Trip 2 / A Big Hotel





Today I want to tell everyone about we went to a hotel at Iwate Prefecture, and we just left Aomori, and the hotel at Iwate is very big.

We woke up very early today, and we ate our breakfast at the hotel, and I think it is good, then we went to Nebuta Museum WA RASSE.

At the museum, there were the lanterns that attended the Aomori Nebutasai event, on this event, some people will dance and watch the big lantern.

When we went in, I think they were all cool, but some isn't cool, and I don't even know what are they making, but I still think they worked very hard.

Then we went to a big shop called 'A-Factory', but I think there isn't a lot of customers, plus I am not interested in any thing there.

Then we went to a lake called Towada, and it won't freeze all year, because it is a deep crater lake, and there were some water flowing out, maybe because there is a hole.

We walked along a river, and the river is filled with Lake Towada's water, and it is called Oirase Keiryu, but the water flows very fast, so I am a bit scared.

When I was walking, I walked very fast, because there were a lot of insects, and I am afraid of a lot of plants around me.

Then we went to the hotel at Iwate, when we went in, we realized the room is very big, and everyone has their own bed, so I am happy.

I think today is a very good day, because we went to different places like the Oirase Keiryu, and Lake Towada, we also went to a big hotel.