WFU

2019年7月18日 星期四

London Trip 22 / One-day tour to Bath and Stonehenge





Today I want to tell everyone about that I went on a Golden Tour and we went to Bath and Stonehenge and I think they are both cool.

We woke up very early today, and we went to the bus stop, then we saw a place to line up, but we went to the restaurant nearby, and sat there, I ordered a curry rice, when I finished the curry, we went lining up.

When we went on the bus, I was absolutely surprised, because there was a small screen in front of every seats, so that means we can watch videos and play games on that little screen.

On the tour to Bath, I am feeling very great because I feel like I'm sitting on an airplane, in front of me is a small screen, and there was a table, too.

When we arrived at Bath, the tour guide led us to some famous shops, and let us walk around Bath for about three hours, so we went to the museum we also went to buy Sally Lunn's bread, we also went to the ice cream shop called The Real Italian Ice Cream.




There is a worksheet for the museum and we took it, we finished all the questions and all the things we need to find, after that we got a small card that means we finished the worksheet.

Suddenly I realized my sunglasses is gone, then we went to ask the staffs at the museum, they said they didn't found it, so we decided to go back and look for it, just then a staff came out holding my sunglasses, we were all happy to see my sunglasses.




Then we went to buy Sally Lunn's bun, then we went to The Real Italian Ice Cream, we bought three balls of ice cream, vanilla, chocolate, and milk.




Then we went to Stonehenge, there are a lot of stones, but I am not that interested in it, so after an hour, we just went on the bus and went back to London.

I think today is a very good day, because I think I am the lucky, I found my sunglasses in the right time, and we sat on a very good bus.