WFU

2019年7月20日 星期六

London Trip 24 / Watching Sherlock Holmes





Today I want to tell everyone about that we stayed at the hotel all day, and we watched Sherlock Holmes and I think it is great.

When we woke up we started watching Sherlock Holmes, and when it is lunchtime, we went to a grocery shop to buy our dinner and breakfast, we also went to eat a restaurant called Ned's Noodle Bar.

We are going back to Taiwan soon, and I think I learned a lot of things during these days, and I want to tell everyone.

There are lots of museums at London, and the museums I like the most are the museums with fun worksheets, and good audio guides.

I learned a lot of things about Henry the 8th, and we also went in the St. Paul's Cathedral, and the Westminster Abbey, and I learned a lot of thing, too.

We are going back to Taiwan soon, and when I arrive at Taiwan, I think I will maybe make the model of Shakespeare's Global Theatre pack I bought.

We were watching Sherlock Holmes today, and the person acting Sherlock Holmes is the person acting Doctor Strange, so I knew him.

Sherlock Holmes has a partner called John Watson, and he is a doctor, they work together to solve cases, but they sometimes fight.

In the Episodes we watched, Watson has a wife, she was a secret agent before, but she died because she blocked a gun shot from an bad woman for Sherlock Holmes. Watson and Holmes were sad, but they became friends at last.

I think the episodes we watched were all very good, but I wish I could see more, unfortunately there isn't more episode, so we just need to wait for season five.

I think Sherlock Holmes this show is very good, because it will show how they solved it, and why will the case start, are the stories were all very clear, so I think I can understand it very well.

I think today is a very good day, because we watched Sherlock Holmes, and I learned a lot of things from the whole London Trip, too.