WFU

2018年5月25日 星期五

Free Fire 2





Today I want to tell everyone about how to play "Free Fire", and what happened to me, it was funny.

First, you need to find a place and jump down of the airplane, and you need to find some weapons.

There are lots of weapons, like helmets, bulletproof vests, guns, pans and backpacks, you can use the weapons that you found to shoot or hit someone.

There is a safe zone and a dangerous zone, the best way is to stay at the safe zone, because the dangerous and safe zone will be smaller and smaller.

Then I am going to tell everyone about what happened to me during the game, will I die?

  1. In the game, only 4 survivors left, I was in the dangerous zone, and I couldn't run faster than the dangerous zone, and I am killed by the poison (dangerous zone)
  2. When I saw a person with no weapon, I started to hit him, but I was killed by him, and with no weapon!!!!
  3. When I saw a person shooting me, I drove my car to hit her, but I hit the house, and I was killed by her.

I think most of the times I died very funny, but I can't win the first place, so I am not very happy.

I think I am not good at playing this game, but my friend says they will teach me how to play it well.