WFU

2018年5月6日 星期日

Arena of Valor





Today I want to tell everyone about that I've played Arena of Valor today, and I think it is very fun because I didn't play the game for a long time.

I didn't play this game for about 5 months, and now the DC heroes are free, so we can play them for free.

I like the practice part in this game, because you can set yourself powerful, and you can easily defeat the enemy.

In the practice part, just you and one enemy can play this game, because you need to train yourself, not the other people.

In all of the DC heroes, I like to use Clown the most, because it is a Marksman, and its attack is strong, too, so I like to use him.

When I go to play Arena of Valor, almost every time I won't play with real people, I will just playing in practice.

In practice, I will use a Marksman or a Mage, because you can shoot forever, and it can cause high damage.

In practice I think I use DC heroes for lots of times, because they are very good to use, and they can easily defeat the enemy.

I think DC heroes are very good, but I think the next week, DC heroes will not be free anymore, and I will be sad.